Moving in itself is one of the most stressful events in a lifetime. Moving with children poses the additional stress of finding a school where your child will adjust to the move and thrive. The Phoenix Relocation Guide wants to help you as you plan your move to Phoenix. Below is a list of the top private high schools in Phoenix, according to Niche.com.
- Phoenix Country Day School, Paradise Valley
- Brophy College Preparatory High School, Phoenix
- The Gregory School, Tucson
- Verde Valley School, Sedona
- Rancho Solano Preparatory School, Scottsdale
- Xavier College Preparatory Roman Catholic High School, Phoenix
- The Orme School, Mayer
- Salpointe Catholic High School, Tucson
- Notre Dame Preparatory School, Scottsdale
- Bella Vista College Preparatory School, Scottsdale
- Valley Christian Schools, Chandler
- Arizona Cultural Academy & College Prep, Phoenix
- Pusch Ridge Christian Academy, Tucson
- Northwest Christian School, Phoenix
- Seton Catholic Preparatory, Chanlder
- Valley Lutheran High School, Phoenix
- Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory School, Phoenix
- Arizona Lutheran Academy, Phoenix
- Gilbert Christian Schools, Gilbert
- Yuma Catholic School, Yuma
Private schools in Arizona follow the same guidelines as Public Schools outlined by the U.S. Department of Education. Whereas the student are taught to be efficient in reading, grammar, math, social studies and science. However, private schools are not required to teach within the content standards. Many families find this to be a strong benefit for their student.
Smaller Class Size
Tuition based education offer smaller classes and flexible curriculums. And, in most cases, a private schools in Phoenix will offer faith based learning. However, it is important to understand that private schools in Arizona do not require teacher certification. This is important to keep in mind if you are moving to Phoenix looking for a special needs program.
Private vs Public
If you are trying to decide if a private or public is right for your family, Niche.com can help.